Friday, November 30, 2007

Disaster Area

That describes my house right now.

I've been neglecting it this past week. Too busy prepping for Hubby's Italian trip and attending band performances. Now, I must face the consequences. Dining room table is full of Christmas decorations to be put out and fall decorations to be put away. I noticed this morning that I REALLY need to vacuum the living room - pine needles every where. However, it's worth the mess for that wonderful Christmas tree smell.

Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend. But if I get it all done, I can play Rayman Raving Rabbids. Love those bunnies!!!

2 comments:

saintseester said...

My house is in horrible shape, and I am making it a lot worse on my mood by procrastinating. I think I am going to just clean clean clean tomorrow until I feel better about living in it!

azn8tive said...

Know what you mean...I walk by the dining room table and think "I should finish this," but then I get caught up in something else. My goal is to get it all done tomorrow - since it will be rainy. :)