Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Addition

Here it is:



This is my 40th birthday/Mother's Day gift. I LOVE it!!!

We had been talking about getting a new vehicle for quite awhile when we went test driving cars. I thought that I wanted a Toyota Sequoia, but after driving one decided that it was just too big and clunky. I, also, didn't like the changes that Toyota had done to the body style - it just didn't look cool and I wanted something cool. See, I was tired of driving the mom-mobile, aka my Windstar minivan. After driving the Sequoia, Hubby suggested that we drive out to the GMC dealer and drive an Acadia. It was just what I was looking for and fell in love with it. I did check out the new Explorers, too. However the 3rd row didn't offer much in the way of leg room and with a growing teenage children, we needed the leg room that the Acadia offered. By the way, the kids love it.

Wonder how long before our daughter asks to drive it?!

2 comments:

saintseester said...

Forget the daughter, I want to drive it. LOL!

azn8tive said...

Okay - just let me know when. :)