Thursday, January 29, 2009

Busy, busy...

bee!

That's me!

For the past two weeks, I have been covering TWO jobs. Mine and that of my co-worker, who took a leave of absence to care for her mom. I'm exhausted and irritated at the fact that no one takes the initiative to do anything!!! It's easier to pawn it off on someone else (me) because they know that it'll get done. Grrr....

All I have to say is...I'm up for tenure at the end of this school year and I BETTER get it!!!

If not, I'll be a SAHM again. Not that I'll mind, but...I'd like to be appreciated a little at work.

Is that too much to ask?

3 comments:

saintseester said...

No, it's not. Unfortunately, it is the good people who get the lion's share of responsibility because they get it done.

Happy, early, birthday by the way.

Dejoni said...

No. It's hard to stay motivated when no one cares if you do a good job or not.

azn8tive said...

Thanks, ladies!

I'm taking each day as it comes and hoping that my patience will win out. ;)