Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow!


It finally snowed here in No. Alabama! After several false promises by the local weather gurus, they finally got one right.

(This is supposed to be a closeup of my hydrangea bush. I'm still learning!)

Just wish it would've happened later today or tonight, so that we could have a 3-day weekend. I suppose beggars can't be choosers.


Hmmm...maybe we'll get some more. The two major snowstorms that have occurred since we've been here have happened in late February and mid-March.


My husband and children's idea of a 'snowman'. I have no earthly idea what this is supposed to be, but her name is 'Dolly'.

4 comments:

saintseester said...

Dolly looks quite perkily endowed.

azn8tive said...

LOL - yep, I think that was the girl's contribution.

Dejoni said...

Love the snow girl! She's quite nipply!

azn8tive said...

I found out later that the snow girl's endowment was courtesy of my husband. It's was too funny!