Saturday, November 21, 2009

What I'm Thankful for...

The other day I posted that I'm thankful for my children. That got me to thinking...I need to add to my list of what I'm thankful for.

So here it goes - I'm thankful for...


My wonderful husband, who loves and supports me no matter what and makes it possible for me to be a stay-at-home mom. Thank you sweetheart, here's to 20 more years and then some!!!

My health - Of course, I have some areas to work; but hey, who doesn't. Right? Overall, I'm in very good health.

My parents, who loved me enough to let me move back to Arizona when I graduated from high school to go to college. I know it was a very difficult decision because of Dad's health. I'm a better person for it and besides, they wouldn't have such a wonderful son-in-law and grandchildren. :-) Thank you!!!

My brother, who has always had the ability to make me laugh even when he was annoying the heck out of me. Not to mention, he married a wonderful lady that I love like my own sister. Thank you!!!

My husband's parents and brother who have entrusted me to love and take care of their son/brother and for welcoming me into the family all those years ago. Thank you!!!

My friends - Old and new - Without y'all, I just don't know what I'd do. Thank you!!!

These are the things that I'm thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: