Monday, September 19, 2011

It's a little TOO quiet...

around here.

Hubby's on travel, C is on her way back to JSU and S is at SHS.

The house is eerily quiet.

Well...except for the washing machine running in the background.

It's very rare for me to have a day where there isn't anything pressing that needs to be done. So, I'm going to take a 'me' day. Not sure what I'm going to do, but it will not include cleaning or yard work.

Maybe I'll nap or read...it'll be a good day for that since it's supposed to rain.

Maybe I'll watch a movie because heaven knows there's NOTHING good on daytime television.

Maybe I'll just cruise the interwebz (to quote my kids) for awhile.

Maybe I'll...

Whatever I choose to do, it'll be because I want to do it not because I have to.

Happy Monday, y'all!!!

No comments: