Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 2014...Already?!

Wow!  This past year has flown by.  It's been almost a year since I last blogged...yes, it's been that crazy.

A few highlights...

The girl has moved from Oregon to home to South Carolina and is still working on finding her way. By all accounts is doing a great job.  Her current plan to head back to college in the fall in of all places...CANADA.  Hubby and I wish her all the best!

The boy has graduated from high school, finished up his first year of college, made the Dean's List, is currently looking for a job and working on his music.

Hubby and I celebrated 25 years of marriage in April at the beach!  We had a wonderful time...I could live at the beach. ;-)

I'm looking over the calendar for the next few months and it appears as though things won't be slowing down any time soon.

Ciao, for now!

No comments: