Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bedroom Redo!

As one of my many projects I had set about to do over the summer, I decided to redo the kids' rooms. I'm thrilled to say they are complete and turned out quite well.

I painted my son's room 'River Bank' green to go with the new bedding I just had to have. I saw this color scheme in PBteen's fall catalog and loved it, so I recreated it for him.


The girl picked out the color scheme and even though the photos don't really do the walls justice, I think it turned out well. The walls are 'Cornhusk Green'. At first, I didn't think it would work with the black/white/red decor, but it turned out great!


I love this picture. This was my daughter's final project in Art last year. She loves wolves! I'm just so impressed with her talent.

4 comments:

Dejoni said...

The picture is amazing!! She could have a huge career in front of her. Wow!

azn8tive said...

Thanks, Dejoni! She is leaning in that direction.

Michelle said...

It is funny that you posted this. My daughter has persuaded me to paint her room this coming weekend. I have some of that green paint in my own house! Your daughter really is quite talented.

azn8tive said...

FC - Great minds think alike! Hope your daughter likes it as much as mine does. My daughter had been after me for months to repaint her room. She picked the color scheme and thankfully, it turned out really nice. :) Thanks, we think she's quite talented. It's a great release for her.