Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Spring!

Okay...Mother Nature make up your mind!!!! It's been officially spring for almost a month and the weather has been wacky, to say the least. March was unusually warm here and so far April has been a rollercoaster ride - 70 degrees & gorgeous one day and 40 degrees & nasty the next.

You should know that I LOVE to garden - though, one wouldn't know it to look at my yard right now. We've been in our 'new' house for almost 3 years (lived in previous one for 13) and I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. I have LOTS of ideas, but never seem to have enough time to implement them. Anyway...I've got several perennials waiting to be planted and I need a nice weekend to do it. Guess, I'll have to see what this weekend brings. No wintry weather, please....

10 comments:

saintseester said...

You changed your colors. Hey you need a quilt pattern in here somewhere. I can make you a banner. for your header if you want. (You know 'cause I'm just rolling in free time. Not.)

azn8tive said...

Yes, I'm trying to decide which one like better. Let me know what you think. A quilt pattern would be great, thanks!!! I'm open to ideas. Free time...what's that? LOL

saintseester said...

Ugh! Blogger templates are really hard to customize! Go look at
http://saintseestertest.blogspot.com


I can do this to blogger, but wordpress has literally 1,000s of templates, and lots of them are easier to customize. Of course I have no idea how to do that on their free blogsite (wordpress.com) but the wordpress engine is what I am running my blog on.

saintseester said...

Oh, um and just fooling around with that cacti thing. I can change the picture easily. Just finding a blogger template to start with was a real job!

saintseester said...

Oh nevermind. Wordpress doesn't make it any easier. The only reason I can do it is because I am hosting my own site.

azn8tive said...

That's cool! How do I swap to that template?

azn8tive said...

Thank you!!!

saintseester said...

Call me later - I'll talk you through it. First you are going to need a place to host the header image file. Go to photobucket and get you a free space under the name azn8tive. That way you can preserve your anonymity.

I think we can cut and paste the template I kludged. You can still edit the text colors, etc. like before.

azn8tive said...

I'll call you early next week. Have the IL's coming in tonight adn they are here until Tuesday am. Thank you soooo much for your help!

azn8tive said...

*and