Friday, December 21, 2007

Why?!?

Why do the kids wait until the holidays to get sick? The Girl came down with the crud Monday night, so she really couldn't enjoy her "skip" days from school (she was exempt from semester finals). Then, yesterday afternoon The Boy woke up from his afternoon siesta with a 104 temp. Talk about freaking mom out. I always go into panic mode when he spikes a fever like that. He had all the symptoms of strep; so like a good mom, I treated them symptoms until I could get him into see the doctor. I took him to the doc this morning only to find out that it's not strep or the flu, just some funky virus that we can't do anything about. Grrr...

All I know is...I DON'T want this virus. Guess in addition to baking this weekend, I'll be doing some super duper cleaning, too. I've already been Lysoling everything in sight.

No comments: