Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Grace AND Finesse NOT!!!

This is what happens when you slip off the patio and land in the flowerbed. Or at least it does for me. I'm very fortunate that I didn't really hurt myself - can't say the same for the lilies that broke my fall. My right knee is sore along with my left foot, but alas it could've been a lot worse. You know...I don't recall the last time I fell and actually hurt myself.
I did, however, provide some comic relief for my kids, who were working in another flower bed; as well as a couple of neighbors...I think.
Note to self - don't walk along the edge of the patio.

2 comments:

Dejoni said...

Looks like you have my graceful syndrome!!!

azn8tive said...

Oh, yes!!!

It still hurts a lot! I'm just thankful that I didn't break something. That would've been terrible!!!