Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer's over...

the kids head back to school tomorrow and I don't have to go back to work. Yeah!!!

While I'm excited about this, I'm also a little sad. You see...beginning tomorrow, Hubby and I will be the parents of not one, but TWO high school students.

Our daughter will be a junior and our son will be a freshman. Where does the time go?!

We are going to be so busy this fall between getting the girl jump started on college preparations and the boy's marching band. I am looking forward to having to be at every football game, not only to see my boy march, but to see how good/bad our football team is. And...the girl is now officially hooked on football. I'm sooooo excited about this because for the longest time during my favorite time of year she would go hibernate upstairs while we were all downstairs whooping and hollering at the game on television. I knew she'd come around!

Here's to a very productive, fun fall!!!

No comments: