Sunday, September 6, 2009

How I spent my Sunday...

cooking and lounging.

Hubby and I made breakfasts and prepped dinner. Can't wait for dinner - the smoked chicken is always great. Hubby makes a mean smoked Turkey for Thanksgiving, too. I love fall because it means I get to have all my favorite dishes that are way too heavy for summer dining. Hmmm...may have to make some beef stew soon.

Did ya know...it's officially football season! Yippee...doing my Snoopy dance!!! In case you didn't know, I LOVE football season and if yesterday was any indication, it's gonna be a GREAT one. All but one of the teams I like to follow won yesterday and I'm pretty sure my dad turned the Oklahoma-BYU game off after OK flubbed it on the 3 yard line and Sam Bradford came out of the game with an injured shoulder. Sad day!

Hope that everyone is enjoying their long, holiday weekend. We sure are!

No comments: