Monday, September 21, 2009

My Dad went to Moscow and all I got was...

this!
Apparently, Daddy told them to look somber while I was standing behind him making faces so the kids would laugh. It didn't work, so they look even more severe. LOL!

C's outfit is traditional Russian dress and she loves it!!! It's made of linen and embellished with really nice red and gold ribbons. The rabbit fur hat is actually Daddy's. He's always wanted one of them and guess what...he has one. It is really soft, but I'm not into wearing fur anything. *shudder*

Daddy brought S a really cool hat and t-shirt. The hat has a name, but for the life of me I can't remember it. Needless to say, he loves it.

4 comments:

saintseester said...

I love it, too. She can be a Russian for halloween!

Dejoni said...

Love it!! Hope there are pics from Russia soon.

azn8tive said...

SS - That's what I told her. She's still deciding.

Dejoni - Oh, most definitely! We've just got to go through them and tweak on them a little. He had beautiful weather all week except for Friday, when it was really cool and breezy.

Big Pissy said...

That is too cute! :)