Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mmmmm...Birthday Cupcakes!!!


Not just any birthday cupcakes, either.


Gigi's Cupcakes!!!



I had heard from several friends that Gigi's Cupcakes are to die for. It doesn't matter which one you try, they are all good according to my friends. In honor of my daughter's upcoming 17th birthday, I thought we'd try one...or two...or three. My daughter chose "Apple Spice & Everything Nice," my son chose "Lemon Dream Supreme," and Hubby & I chose "Midnight Magic" (which was a triple chocolate creation). Yummmm!!! Consensus was unanimous - Gigi's Cupcakes are To Die For. May have to go back for either a Bailey's Irish Cream and/or Scarlett's Red Velvet.

Happy 17th birthday to my sweet daughter!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! I have to admit that the lemon flavor would have been my pick.

azn8tive said...

Thank you! It's hard to believe that I have a 17 yo. Where did the time go?

I debated between the lemon and chocolate. Chocolate won out! I'll get that one next time. BTW there is a Gigi's in Nashville, just in case you and SFM want to try it out.

saintseester said...

Happy Day to your birthday girl, and yes, those cupcakes are amazing. The red velvet is my favorite one.