Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's the simple things that make me happy!

Y'all,

I have a new washer/dryer set.

The previous set (GE/Hotpoint) was 19 years old. They had always been reliable up until a few months ago. Thankfully, I had been doing research on what I wanted to replace them with because Hubby and I had been nursing the dryer on for a couple of months, then the washing machine just QUIT! Guess all those years of doing laundry wore them out.

I'm so thrilled with my new set. It's sooooo very quiet and efficient. No more running the dryer twice just to make sure the clothes are dry. No more stinky washer in the summer time because I forgot to leave the lid open so it could air out. It will be interesting to see what kind of changes occur in our utility and water bills.

Laundry is a lot more fun with my new set!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It is funny how the little things can make you happy. I got a new set just a couple of years ago, and it really has made such a difference.