Sunday, July 3, 2011

Wait just a darn minute...

it's July...

ALREADY!!!

It's been a little busy around here.

*Beach trip...much needed relaxation, just wish it could've been longer.

*College orientation with my daughter at Jacksonville State...and I didn't cry!

*Daughter had wisdom teeth removed...hmmm...wonder if it'll affect her GPA

*Vehicle shopping for son...very frustrating because we know what we want but are having difficulty finding it at a price we want to pay.

*Trying to get my to-do list whittled down...having a hard time getting motivated because I'd much rather laze about and read.

*Getting organized for upcoming marching season...Lordy, I'm crazy!

*Helping to get daughter organized to head off to school. I'm thinking care packages are a good thing.

*Attempting to squeeze in a little reading time...see above.

So...what have you been doing so far this summer?!

No comments: