Monday, September 17, 2007

Sorry...

that I haven't blogged since last Tuesday. I've caught the crud that Hubby had last week. While I'm not totally under the weather, I just don't feel like doing ANYTHING! Thank goodness my kids are pretty self-sufficient, 'cuz I haven't been cooking. Enough whining!

On a lighter note...we had BEAUTIFUL weather this past weekend. I love fall! Not only because it's football season, but also 'cuz the weather is nice enough that we can open up the house at night. We sleep so much better with the windows open. Guess it's 'cuz of all that fresh air. Can't wait for the leaves to start changing. I hope that we get to have some fall color this year.


photo courtesy of: http://www.howardsview.com/

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

The weather was SO nice last week....loved it!

I knew it wouldn't last, though....

it's back to hot as fire again! :(

Unknown said...

Hello. these are beautiful pictures that you have here. i was wondering if you could tell me where they were taken? it kinda looks like a place that we have here in Wisconsin, it is in South Milwaukee, and it is called Grant Park. it is beautiful there!!! anyways, please feel free to email me at out2cloud9arden@gmail.com, I would love to know where they were taken. Thank you so much!!