Sunday, September 2, 2007

What I'm reading...

Continuing on with the book theme...

What I am currently reading - The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory. I really enjoy reading about Tudor England and all it's quirks. A great escape reading.

What I should be working on - Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. This is our September book club selection. I'll start that next week, since book club doesn't meet until the 29th. I have plenty of time. :)

What I keep going back to - Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. I love this series and just don't want it to end. Guess that's why I haven't devoured this book - I want to savour it. Rumor has it that J.K. Rowling is going to do a mystery type book. That should be interesting.

These are just a few of the many books that are on my endtable, nightstand, book shelf, etc. that I want to read. Just don't have as much time anymore.

3 comments:

saintseester said...

Did you finish the 13th Tale?

azn8tive said...

Not yet - still working on it. Do you need it back? I've been a very slow reader, lately.

saintseester said...

Oh no hurry! I was just wondering. I am reading 3 other books right now. Juggling!