Sunday, November 11, 2007

10, 9, 8,...Meme

10 FAVORITES
Favorite Color: pink
Favorite Food: tomato-basil bruschetta
Favorite Month: November - Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday
Favorite Song: "Follow You Down" - Gin Blossoms
Favorite Movie: Chocolate
Favorite Sport: Football!
Favorite Season: Fall, followed closely by spring
Favorite Day of the Week: Friday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cherry Garcia
Favorite Time of Day: early evening

9 CURRENTS
Current Mood: Refreshed - just woke up from a two-hour nap
Current Taste: Mint toothpaste
Current Clothes: black yoga pants, pastel tye-dye t-shirt, socks & tennis shoes
Current Desktop: trees in full autumn color
Current Toenail Color: nothing
Current Time: 4:19 PM
Current Surroundings: desk in the breakfast nook
Current Thoughts: I need to swap clothes from washer to dryer.

8 FIRSTS
First Best Friend: Dawn
First Kiss: Chris (1st bf in hs)
First Screen Name: soccermom_35824
First Pet: black cockapoo named Missy
First Piercing: ears (at age 8)
First Crush: Chris
First CD: Phil Collins "But Seriously," I think.

7 LASTS
Last Cigarette: nope, no way!
Last Drink: Water
Last Car Ride: yesterday afternoon after a morning of shopping with the girl
Last Kiss: about 3 hours ago
Last Movie Seen: Foyle's War
Last Phone Call: My Mom
Last CD Played: Michael Buble' Call Me Irresponsible

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: No
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Yes, speeding
Have You Ever Been Arrested: nope
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: no
Have You Ever Been on TV: yes
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: no

5 THINGS
Thing You’re Wearing: wedding rings
Thing You’ve Done Today: cleaned house, laundry, taken a nap
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: football game on tv
Thing You Can’t Live Without: husband
Thing You Do When You’re Bored: read or surf the net

4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY
My bedroom
Bathrooms (I cleaned house today)
Kitchen
Laundry Room

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
My husband
My mom
Once upon a time, my dog.

2 CHOICES
Black or White: black
Hot or Cold: cold

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
To travel to Italy

I stole this one from tenseteacher. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Wow! That meme was hard work! Learned a lot about you! :)

saintseester said...

I like this meme, but I am afraid I can't answer some for fear of recriminations! The have you ever's...

azn8tive said...

bp: Thanks! I'm a pretty down-to-earth, laidback person. I thought some of these 'questions' were funny.

ss: It's okay to leave some answers blank. ;)