Sunday, November 4, 2007

Meme randomness

Just some random information about me. I "stole" this from TenseTeacher, 'cuz you know, she's the queen of the memes. Enjoy!

What is your Zodiac Sign?
Aquarius

What makes you feel like a kid again?
Jumping on the trampoline - but after having two kids, the bladder doesn't like all the up and down

What is your weakness?
shoes and purses - one can never have too many

What candle scent is your favorite?
Autumn Wreath and Sweet Pea by Yankee Candle

What is your nationality?
American

What kind of music do you dislike most?
Rap - it's annoying

What sport do you dislike most?
ennis & basketball

What is your favorite drink?
Let's see...Diet Coke, Pellegrino, coffee and peppermint tea (hot, of course)

Are you a good kisser?
I'd like to think so, but you'd have to ask Hubby.

Can you cook?
Darn right I can! I love to cook - would much rather do that than eat out.

Do you go out with your friends often?
Nope - I'm a homebody and proud of it.

What was your favorite toy as a kid?
Spirograph and Barbie's Dream House.

What’s your favorite movie?
Dr. Zhivago b/c Hubby proposed during it and Chocolate 'cuz Johnny Depp is really sexy.

Last time you were in trouble?
Oh, probably sometime last week. I'm always doing something wrong at work.

Whats your favorite sports team?
College: Arizona State SunDevils and Tennessee Volunteers
Professional: Indianapolis Colts 'cuz I enjoy watching Peyton Manning play.

What kind of phone do you have?
A pink Motorola Rzr - luv it

Have you ever been to a strip club?
no

What’s in your CD player?
House: You know I'm not really sure - Ryan Adams, I think.
Van: Nothing

Are your toenails painted?
No, I took it off a couple of weeks ago. I will repaint when I can wear open-toe shoes again.

What was your first alcoholic beverage?
Bartles & James wine cooler - yeah, I know it's not a real alcoholic beverage.

Do you have a crush on anyone?
George Clooney, Rob Thomas, Johnny Depp, just to name a few

Have you ever been on an airplane?
I've flown just about all my life (parent's worked for the airlines), but I don't enjoy it anymore.

What’s in your shower?
Ours: Tresemme shampoo
Mine: Dial Lavendar shower gel, pouf, MK 3n1 facial bar, B&BW Peony shower gel, razor, pumice stone
Hubby's: Irish Spring soap, washcloth, Head 'n Shoulders shampoo

Do you have an iPod?
No, but I have an mp3 player that I love.

Mac or PC?
PC

Are you getting along with your parents?
Yes!

Do you wear jewelery?
Yes - I always wear my engagement ring, wedding band, 10th anniversary ring, my diamond necklace and earrings (both of which Hubby gave to me for Christmas).

First thing you think when you wake up?
Must relieve the bladder and then shower.

Have you ever gone scuba diving?
No...I'm not interested in doing that.

What’s on your feet right now?
Nothing, I kicked my fuzzy socks off sometime during the night.

What’s your dream car?
I don't really have one - Hubby has a new, red Mustang GT Convertible which is really nice.

When is the last time you kissed someone?
Last night before I went to sleep

What’s your favorite smell?
cookies baking, fresh coffee, stargazer lilies, pumpkin pie/bread

Are you modest?
Not as much as I used to be, having kids erases most of that.

What cell phone carrier do you use?
Verizon

Have you gone to a prom?
Once and didn't enjoy it.

How do you take your coffee?
Home: with Coffeemate FF Hazelnut creamer
Out: Starbucks NF Latte with SF Hazelnut flavoring

Do you care what others think about you?
Not as much as when I was a teenager. However, if someone has an issue with me I'd like them to come to me and not talk about me behind my back.

What do you do when you’re driving?
Hmmm...drive! If I have the kids with me, which is most of the time, we talk and sing along to whatever is playing. If it's just me, I relish the peace and quiet. With Hubby, we talk or just enjoy each others company.

What’s the last thing you ate?
Maple/Brown Sugar Shredded Wheat bites.

Wal-Mart or Target?
Seriously?! Target, of course.

What do you think of your last ex?
Don't remember - I've been with Hubby for 20+ years, he's what's important to me.

Do you kiss and tell?
Nope, what's said at home stays at home.

Are you a good speller?
Yes, but sometimes I need to double check with a dictionary.

What’s on your mousepad?
"Leadership Excellence Principles"

What taste is in your mouth?
mmm...coffee

What is your favorite snack?
Popcorn and cheese

Is your hair curly or straight?
It has some wave to it, but I try to dry it straight.

No comments: