Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


Photo courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/photos/prajuvikas/

It is my wish for you for a very prosperous and Happy 2008!
I'm looking forward to the many changes I have in store for myself and my family. The biggest of which is a milestone birthday for me. I'm not sure how I feel about turning FORTY in February, so over the course of the next month I will be sharing my thoughts on this BIG birthday.
My resolutions for 2008 (not in any particular order):
* Get my weight under control (includes exercise & lifestyle changes)
* Plan my flower beds (I'm still fussing with the backyard dynamics)
* Travel to Washington DC with Hubby & Kids
* Check out the Gulf Coast beaches (we've been in AL for 17 1/2 years and have never been)
I'm open to suggestions for a couple of long weekend trips
*Be a better friend!
*Add some color to the kitchen - this doesn't mean splashing while I'm cooking, either.
*Cook more sit down dinners for family and friends
I'm sure that I'll come up with many more things that I want to do, but these will get me started.
Ciao!


1 comment:

Mark said...

Hi:

Congrats on acknowledging yoru Tunring 40 journey. I'd love yo to share your experiences with my readers at http://www.turning40.net.

Turning 40 is a great time to reevaluate your priorities and take action!

Happy new year.

Mark