Thursday, January 3, 2008

Voyeur?!

Apparently that's going to be a new part of my job description when I go back to work. The school where I work recently put in security cameras among other security upgrades. I've heard that I will be the lucky one who gets to monitor said cameras. Great! NOT! I don't relish the idea of watching other people. Make me feel like I'm spying on them...oh, wait - I am.

Hmmm...maybe it's time to start looking for another position or better yet, work from home! Now, I only have to decide what I'd like to do from home. I'll get back to you on that one.

3 comments:

saintseester said...

I'll quit my job, too; then, we can just hang out at the coffee shop.

azn8tive said...

Sounds like a plan!

Big Pissy said...

I already quit my job....two years ago...and then...the "3-day-a-month" one last month.

I'll meet y'all at the coffee shop!