Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's my birthday...

Yeah!

Okay - I don't feel any different today at 40 than I did yesterday at 39! I expected to wake up this morning and not be able to read a damn thing. 'Cuz ya know your eyesight is the first thing to go. Well, I can still read the fine print - most of the time anyway. Some of the fine print is way to small to read even with a magnifying glass.

I have really enjoyed my day. My mom called me, Hubby came to lunch and my co-workers had a blast ribbing me.

Now, it's off to dinner at my favorite restaurant - Sazio! Yum!!!

3 comments:

saintseester said...

You didn't take the day off??? Oh well. I just realized I sent you birthday greetings to your work email, but you aren't there now. So Happy Birfday from me!

Big Pissy said...

I know I'm a week late, but still...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!!!!

:)

azn8tive said...

seester: Thanks! I think we're going to do a big shindig in April.

bp -Thank you! I know that you've been a little busy with LP's wedding. I know it will be beautiful. Have fun this weekend.