Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ahhh...Summer

Woo!Hoo! Today is the first day of our summer break.

There are so many things that I need to do. My house needs a deep cleaning - top to bottom. I still have pine straw to spread in the flower beds. I need to pack up clothes for donations (and deliver said donations). These are just a few of the things that I've been putting off since mid-April.

Here is what I want to do: grab a good book (I have several on my end table), go over to the pool and waste the day reading and lounging.

Hmmm...decisions, decisions.

Have a great summer, y'all!

2 comments:

saintseester said...

Make the kids do the housework and you go lounge.

azn8tive said...

They did the bathrooms and dusted, which BTW they did a very good job. However, they'd never get the floors clean enough for me. I just have our bath to do and then I'm grabbing a book, something to drink and lounging. :)