Sunday, January 18, 2009

16!

Today is my daughter's birthday!










Her favorite...cheesecake!

We had her party last night. It turned out to be a great time. We had several of her friends over for pizza & wings, games and movies.

One of her friends was gracious enough to let her and a girlfriend mohawk his hair. There are pictures, but in order to save his dignity I won't publish them here. I think that they had a good time - I know that we did!

Here she is hamming it up with her girlfriend!













Happy Birthday, my beautiful daughter!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

My daughter is about to turn 8 next month and I can't even imagine 16! That guy must be a sweetie to let them mohawk his hair.

Dejoni said...

Sweet 16...oh, to be 16 again and know what I know now.

azn8tive said...

Farmchick - Yes, he is a sweetheart. Actually, everyone that was here Saturday evening are great kids and they don't mind hanging with the parents. :)

Dejoni - I don't think I want to be 16 again. 21,yes; but not 16.

Big Pissy said...

Awwwwwwww..... so cute!

16 is a fun age! :)