Saturday, July 25, 2009

This is repulsive...

the Octomom has signed a deal for a reality show featuring her children.

I am not a fan of reality shows. While there are a lot of people out there who find them entertaining, I find them stupid, demeaning and just down-right cruel. So, I don't waste brain cells or time watching them.

I want to know who thought this was a good idea. Glorifying the fact that this single mom used in-vitro multiple times, that no one (i.e. medical community) saw fit to stop her and now, she's going to get paid for it. STUPID!!! Personally, the doctor who performed the last IV should have his/her license permanently revoked! It is my understanding that IV provides couples who have trouble becoming pregnant an opportunity to have children of their own, not to allow an unmarried mom of 6 to expand her family to 14.

I wonder if she'll have to repay all that welfare money she received. Probably not!

*stepping off my soap box now

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am totally with you on this one.

Big Pissy said...

I KNEW that nut would get a show. :(

I totally agree with you.