Tuesday, July 3, 2007

First Letter Meme

Thanks to Tense Teacher for this meme. I debated about whether I should use my real name or my blog name. Such a tough choice...but I went with the blog. Enjoy! Steal it from me if you like or just have fun reading my answers. :-)

Rules: Use the first letter of your name to come up with an answer for each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same first initial, and don’t use your name for the boy/girl name questions.

Your Name: azn8tive

1. Famous Singer/Band: Asia

2. Four-letter word: Aura

3. Street: Alabama

4. Color: Auburn (*snicker* - I couldn't resist)

5. Gifts/Presents: Angora sweater

6. Vehicle: Astin Martin

7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Agates

8. Boy Name: Andrew

9. Girl Name: Anna

10. Movie Title: Animal House

11. Drink: Amaretto Sour

12. Occupation: Astronaut

13. Celebrity: Antonio Banderas

14. Magazine: Arizona Highways

15. U.S. City: Albuquerque

16. Pro Sports Team: Arizona Cardinals (duh!)

17. Reason for Being Late for Work: Allergies

18. Something You Throw Away: Apple core

19. Things You Shout: A**hole

20. Cartoon Character: Astro (The Jetson's dog)

This was harder to do than I thought.

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

That is WAY to hard for me to do!

I'm lazy! *L*

saintseester said...

I started this one, but don't feel up to it right now. Just wanted to stop by and thank you for the well-wishes. I'm up, but not about!

azn8tive said...

Glad to hear you're up and about. The side effects from the gas they use is no fun. I didn't have the shoulder pain, but did have the inability to take a deep breath. It should be all better tomorrow. Love Ya!