Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Keeper

That's my hubby!!! We've been together for 20 years, married for 18 and it just keeps getting better.

When I turned 30, Hubby decided that he would begin taking my birthday and our anniversary off to spend the day with me. I loved it - still do. My friends told me that I was very lucky - I know! Then several years ago Hubby began taking 2 weeks off for vacation. The first week we'd spend w/o the kids, 'cuz they were with grandparents. That was/is wonderful!!!! The second week we'd spend w/the in-laws at the beach. Basically, we don't have to do a thing for the kids - Grandma does. It makes for a very nice vacation for us.

Life just doesn't get any better than this. :)

2 comments:

saintseester said...

Yep - he's a keeper, alright. Hope you are having fun.

azn8tive said...

Yes, we are!