Monday, April 21, 2008

Venting!?!?

What is it with people these days?

While picking my daughter up from school this afternoon, I had another parent cut in front of me and two other cars (nearly causing an accident) just because she didn't want to wait for everyone to move. This really PISSES me off! I, patiently, wait in line to pick up my child, but you seem to think that you are more important than everyone else just because you were substituting today. Ummm...think again!?

The icing on the cake was that she only ended up one car in front of me after cutting everyone off. She has the nerve to stop her car (in the flow of traffic) to come back and tell me that she DOESN'T appreciate the hand gestures (no, I didn't give her the finger - would've liked to though). I told her that she should be patient like everyone else and wait for traffic to move. She didn't like that one bit.

I've got news for her. The next time I see her car in the high school parking lot (and it's behind me), I'm blocking both lanes and she can f***ing wait like the rest of us parents.

*sigh...I feel much better!

No comments: