Saturday, April 5, 2008

Weekends

Since I went back to work last school year, I live for my weekends. However, they fly by so quickly.

My weekends are usually filled with running errands, cleaning house and doing laundry. Now that the weather is becoming nicer, I want to be outside working in the yard. I suppose that I need to readjust my schedule during the week, so that I can get out and dig in the dirt. :)

Last week, I started my flowerbeds along the property lines. One side has been tilled and I'm just waiting for the yard to dry out a little bit to do the other side. Then the fun begins - I get to shop for plants. Yippee! I'm trying to create a living fence for privacy, since we don't want to put up a wooden or wrought iron fence. I hope that it turns out as nice as I have imagined it to be.

Happy gardening!

No comments: