Monday, July 21, 2008

Have lots to do, but...

I don't want to do it. I'd much rather sit here and blog or surf the net. I'm very good at procrastinating and seem to work much better under pressure.

Here is my to-do list for this week:

*Attend Sophomore orientation at the high school with daughter
*Entertain kids & friends
*Straighten up our closet
*Dust everything! (I hate to dust!)
*Mow the yard - umm...think I'll wait until it's NOT 101!
*Clean out the kids' closets
*Do other mundane household chores - many of which I pass off to the kids get done. :)
*Get manicure on Friday - treat for all my hard work. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I planning to get this list done before Hubby gets home on Friday. We'll see if I'm successful.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Hey there - sounds like a good list. I sent you an email today asking if you'd like to add something else to your list, tomorrow evening.

saintseester said...

The ONLY reason I am getting anything done is because I've got company coming in this evening.

azn8tive said...

terri - Thanks! Adding something fun is great, it's the adding the mundane that's not.

seester - LOL! That seems to be the only time I get the deep down cleaning done anymore. Have fun with your company!