Sunday, December 7, 2008

Always Learning!

Today, I created my own ringtones! I'm so excited. See, I'm not very tech savvy - but I am learning.

I had to replace my Blackberry Pearl because the trackball quit working and it would erase things on it's own. I'd only had it a couple of months - very frustrating!

Anyway, I received my new phone on Friday and wanted to put ringtones on it. Now, I can create my own ringtones without having to spend a lot of money. WooHoo!!!

Now, I'm dangerous.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

4 comments:

saintseester said...

LOL! I've done the same thing. Some of my ringtones just make me laugh. I don't have a custom one for you yet - what should it be?

David uses "Beth" by Kiss for me.

Dejoni said...

I'm so jealous...teach me!

azn8tive said...

'seester - I'll have to think of one and let you know.

Right now, only Hubby, the kids & my parents have custom ringtones. Everyone else is Christmas Saravejo by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Keeping with the Christmas theme - ya know!

I like the "Beth" idea.

Dejoni - it's not hard. I used the Audacity program to crop some songs I already had. I'll have to go back a do a few more before I can give you specific instructions on how to make them. BTW - I'm glad to know that you're feeling better. Right now there is a NASTY upper respitory virus going around school that I'm desperately trying NOT to catch.

Big Pissy said...

Yep....I was gonna say exactly what Dejoni said! LOL