Friday, December 19, 2008

They're going to be late...

I am soooo slow in getting out our Christmas cards. I'm never this late in getting out our Christmas cards. In fact, Hubby and I just finished taking and editing the pictures that we're going to choose from for our card.

What do you think?

This one is my favorite.



This is Hubby messing with the picture angle. It turned out quite well.


The kids had just finished goofing around and we were all laughing pretty hard.


They are growing up way too fast. However, they're becoming wonderful, well-behaved young adults. If I do say so myself...and I do.

4 comments:

Bo said...

I think you have beautiful children, and I'll leave it at that.

azn8tive said...

Thanks, Bo!

Dejoni said...

Number #3 is my favorite!
Your kids are gorgeous!

azn8tive said...

Dejoni ~ Thank you!