Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's Official

I've got the crud. Not the flu or bronchitis - just the crud. My instructions are lots of fluids and plenty of rest. Duh! I'm doing that - well, sort of. I feel like a slug when I lay around too much.

I was told that I have to stay home tomorrow because I'm contagious. Gee, I wish everyone who has the crud/flu/etc would do the same thing then we could all get healthy again. At least, I won't be coughing on anyone at work.

Now, the Boy has it. Hmmm...do I take him to the doctor or save myself the co-pay and treat his symptoms at home. I'm thinking...treat him at home.

Stay healthy, y'all.

3 comments:

Bo said...

We've had the sickest winter we've ever had. My sympathies and hope you're feeling better soon.

azn8tive said...

Thanks, Bo! I hope that all is well in your house. It's no fun having little ones sick in addition to yourself. 'Cuz you know - parents aren't allowed to get sick. :)

Actually, this is the first time we've been truly sick. I'm still trying to shake the cough and the tiredness. Come on Spring!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.