Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ugh! I feel awful...

A big mistake on my part thinking I'd made it through the winter without getting seriously sick. I try to stay healthy by exercising regularly and eating right. Up until now, I've only had one cold (yippee). Ha!!! I've got this funky chest cold (at least, I think that's what it is) and a 101 fever. I'm off to the doctor today because I feel like I did when I had bronchitis several years ago. Let's hope that's not what it is - I hate being sick.

Moms aren't supposed to get sick - *snicker*. I'm a terrible patient 'cuz I can't seem to make myself go to bed when there are things to be done - supervise homework, cook meals, etc. Don't get me wrong, Hubby is wonderful when it comes to taking care of all of this when I'm under the weather - it's just that I feel like I'm slacking when I'm not taking care of everyone and everything.

My head and chest hurt from all this coughing. I'm going back to bed.

No comments: