Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tired!

It has been a day...

Hubby and I have spent the better part of our Saturday at the doc in the box. Why?...you might ask...

He said that he felt this morning like he did in February 1998 when he was diagnosed with double pneumonia (then it turned out that he was septic, too). So, off we went to the doc in the box because I didn't want him to spend a week in the hospital - emotionally, I don't think that I can handle it again. Thankfully, he only has a sinus infection. I don't think that I could stand having him in the hospital, again. He's on antibiotics and steroids, but if he's not significantly better by Wednesday he's going back to the doctor. He has to get better!!!

And this time, my parents are coming to help out(when needed)!

2 comments:

saintseester said...

So sorry to hear that he's been sick. This has been a rough winter for some people, hasn't it?

azn8tive said...

Thanks, seester. Actually, he didn't start feeling bad until Friday night. However, he didn't want to take any chances. He seems to be feeling much better today - he's playing Halo with the boy right now.