Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WARNING!!

The girl officially has her driver's permit. She and I went yesterday morning to get it. You have been warned. LOL It's gonna be an adventure and I'm going to have A LOT more gray hairs on my head.

Ummm...the driver's license office is a great place to people watch. I saw lots of people there to get their licenses reinstated and several of our spanish-speaking residents to get their license/or something. Apparently, the DMV puts their employees through a crash course (pun intended) on how to be rude to the public. Good grief - it doesn't hurt to smile and be polite. Or does it?

On to the great adventure of teaching a teenager how to drive. Good thing there are plenty of empty parking lots on which to practice around here.

4 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Learner's permit?!?!?

God bless you..... ;-)

azn8tive said...

Yep - she's so excited.

Now, I've just got to get up the nerve to take her out and teach her.

I'm going to need all the prayers I can get. And hair color to hide the impending grays. ;-)

saintseester said...

**sticking my fingers in my ears and singing LA LA LA LA LA**

She is *NOT* old enough to drive. I refuse to acknowledge that.

azn8tive said...

I'm right there with you, seester.