Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thinking Meme

Blatantly stolen from WmsWm.

If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
Interesting question - With both pregnancies, I told my doctor not the other way around. However, my current response would be: You're kidding, right?! That's after being revived from my faint.

When was the last time you flew in a plane? July 2008

What did the last text message you sent say?
Thanks! When did he call

What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Sense of humor, kind heart, intellect

What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
I'm going to focus on finishing a window treatment this weekend.

What is your shoe size? 7.5

Have you ever been to Mexico? Yes...well, if Tijuana counts.

When is the last time you had a massage?
I've never had a professional massage, but Hubby is quite good in that department.

What was the last TV show you watched?
Fresno State 24 vs. San Jose State 10

What are your plans for the weekend?
Today: Going in search of a winter coat for myself; picking up a few things at the grocery; experimenting with cornbread dressing recipes and watching college football. Sunday: Laundry; watching NFL football and going to see Twilight with my girlfriends (daughter doesn't want to see it).

If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
Yes

What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Umbrella and an old beach towel.

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
It's not 8 yet, but I'll be surfing the net.

If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be?
Alive: George Clooney. Dead: Cary Grant

Have you ever been to a strip club? No

What is the best ice cream flavor?
My homemade vanilla ice cream; the kind you cook first, then freeze.

What is the last sporting event you watched?
Fresno State 24 vs. San Jose State 10

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message to on myspace/facebook?
Don't do myspace/facebook.

Have you ever been camping? Yes and will never go again!

What did the last text message you received say? call me

Where is your mom right now? Thatcher, Arizona

What color is your watch?
Silver & gold with a black face - my 40th birthday gift.

Who did you last talk to on the phone? Hubby

Are you allergic to anything? Betadine & all sulfa drugs

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
A pair of black ballet flats I bought at Kohls.

What is one thing you have learned about life recently?
To be mindful of others actions. We have another drama brewing at work. Ugh!

Do you own an iPod? An mp3, but it's not an IPOD.

Do any of your friends have children? Yes

What do you do at work?
What don't I do! My official job is running the computer lab at school, but I also tutor, answer phones, distribute mail,etc.

Who was your last kiss?
Hubby, before bed last night. He's still asleep as I write.

How did you get one of your scars?
Hahahaha! How can I pick just one? I'm such a klutz. Do stretch marks count? 'Cuz I acquired those from both pregnancies.

What is your mom’s name? Nancy

Are you ticklish? Yes

Have you ever cried for no reason?
Ummm...yes, I'm a hormonal female.

Have you ever broken a bone?
My right ankle, just above the growth point.

Do you have any piercings? Yes, both ears. Twice.

Have you ever changed clothes while driving?
Don't remember if I have ever done that.

Have you ever cleaned up someone else’s vomit?
When you become a parent, it's part of the job description.


What was the last thing you ordered at McDonald’s?
Diet Coke & fries in Adairsville, GA in September.

Can you do the Crank Dat dance? Huh? What's that?

What is your favorite color to wear?
Black; brown; pink; and of course, blue jeans.

What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on?
Huntsville to Phoenix via Atlanta, 6 hours.

What is the longest road trip you have ever taken?
Huntsville to Thatcher, AZ (door-to-door): 3,094 miles. I think we turned the kids off on road trips with that one.

What are your turn-offs?
Blatant disregard for others and their feelings; dishonesty.

What was your first alcoholic beverage?
B&J wine cooler - I was a wimp.

What was your last alcoholic beverage? Rum & Diet Coke

What are you craving right now? Coffee

No comments: