Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tag!

WooHoo!!! I've been tagged by one of my favorite bloggers, FarmChick! I'm honored. :) Anyway, I'm supposed to select 7 random/weird things about myself. Hmmm...now which ones to pick.

1. I used to clean my house top to bottom every Tuesday. I'm not sure why I picked Tuesday. Maybe because it's not Monday?! Since I went back to work, I do a little cleaning each day.

2. Cardinals are my favorite bird, followed closely by owls.

3. I haven't read the final installment in the Harry Potter series.

4. Tossed about the idea of naming our daughter, Calvin, to go along with our cockapoo, Hobbes.

5. I love hazelnuts!

6. I still have the bunny my mom bought me when I was 2. She's pretty ragged now!

7. I'm addicted to wrought iron and metal works. Hubby keeps threatening to reinforce the floor if I come home with anymore.

My instructions are to include the 4th picture from my 4th file. Enjoy!



It really does snow in Southern Arizona!

I hope that Saintseester and WmWms will play along, too.

5 comments:

saintseester said...

I shall try this over the weekend.

Dejoni said...

Wow...I can't believe you still have a bunny from when you were two. Not that I'm saying your old, but I had no idea bunnies would live that long. LOL!

azn8tive said...

Dejoni ~ Yes, you were. LOL! It's had a long, well-loved life. My kids have even played with it.

Bo said...

Hey you! I'll play--but I already did another one for tonight. Should have checked here first. "More to come," as the cards used to say when Johnny Carson was hosting The Tonight Show...

azn8tive said...

Bo - Okay, I expect to see it at your place in the near future. BTW - I'm stealing the one you did for today. :)