Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fabulous Fours Meme

It's been a very busy week in AzN8tive's house and I don't feel like writing. So, I stole this meme from TenseTeacher.

Four family members:
Hubby, my kids,my parents, my brother

Four places that I go to over and over:
home, school/work, Target and Costco

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
My mom, Hubby, Saintseester, close friend/coworker

Four of my favorite places to eat:
Po'boy Factory, local mexican restaurant - Rosies, McAlister's Deli, and a local chinese restaurant

Four places I would rather be right now:
Italy, visiting my parents in Arizona, Beach, Tennessee

Four TV shows I watch over and over:
Law & Order, Nero Wolfe (on DVD), Good Eats, Desperate Landscapes

Four things in the room I’m in:
peace lily plants, computer, kitchen table & chairs, paper shredder

Four concerts I’ve been to:
Sister Hazel, Gin Blossoms, Billy Joel, Journey

Four things on my calendar:
Election Day, friend's son's birthday, Thanksgiving, dentist appointment

Four fears:
snakes, losing my family/children, what the future holds for my children, extreme heights

Four things in your purse or wallet:
eyeglass case, wallet, hand lotion, nail file

Four chores you hate doing:
dusting, mopping, cleaning windows, vacuuming the stairs

Four favorite animals:
dogs, cardinals, owls, cats

Four speed dials on your cell phone:
Hubby, daughter, son, and Mom

Four places you have called home:
Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota and North Alabama

Four favorite pieces of jewelry
engagement ring, anniversary ring, diamond pendant and diamond solitaire earrings

Four websites you visit:
my blog, Saintseester's blog, Plurk, weather.com

Four people who have been in your car:
Hubby, daughter, son, Mom

Four things you are wearing:
running shoes, black yoga pants, long-sleeve t-shirt and glasses

Four things you are looking forward to:
Thanksgiving break, Thanksgiving, Christmas break, my daughter's 16th birthday

Four favorite types of candy:
Dove dark chocolate, hard peppermint candies (Starlights), Italian chocolates from Perano's, M&M's

Four sports teams you like:
Arizona State SunDevils, Tennessee Volunteers, Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings

Four things found in your fridge:
Milk, variety of cheese, Hubby's beer, olives

Four rituals you do daily:
shower, brush teeth, dry/style hair, have coffee

Four things currently within reach:
cell phone, scissors, tape dispenser, headphones

Four things you know how to cook:
pot roast, focaccia, pumpkin pie (just made two) and killer chocolate chip cookies

Four Halloween costumes you’ve worn:
witch, black cat, poodle skirt, Cinderella

Hope everyone has a great first week of November!

No comments: