Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!!!

Thanksgiving preparations are in full swing here at AZn8tive house!

Thanksgiving has to be my favorite holiday. It's because it meant that my entire family gathered at my grandmother's house to enjoy some wonderful cooking and conversation. This will be my first Thanksgiving without my grandmother. While it makes me sad, I know that she's smiling and enjoying all the preparations with us. I wish that my parents and brother & sister-in-law could be here with us in person, but they'll be here in spirit. Love you!!!

I hope that this Thanksgiving finds you spending it with the ones that mean the most to you.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you really did have a wonderful Thanksgiving...PS I love wrought iron too.

Big Pissy said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday! :)

azn8tive said...

I had a wonderfully, relaxing Thanksgiving. It was very nice just the four of us.

I hope that you both had a wonderful Thanksgiving!