Thursday, May 24, 2007

School's Out for Summer...

Yippee - I'm done for the summer. I'm soooo excited that I get to sleep in tomorrow - well, a little bit anyway. Since I went back to work in August 2006, my house has not been as thoroughly cleaned as I would like. My friends know that I (used to) set aside one day (usually Tuesdays) each week to clean the house top to bottom. Nothing else gets done that day. Well, that is until this year. Now, I'm lucky to get something done each day. Laundry takes all week and then it starts over. Thank goodness I can recruit my kids to help. For that I am very thankful - even if I have to ask them to do it. I've had to adjust my cleanliness standards as the kiddos haven't mastered Mom's requirements for what is clean! But, hey...it gets done. Right?! Now, where was I going with this...Oh, I remember. Tomorrow morning is set aside for cleaning the house Mom-style. Believe it or not, I'm actually looking forward to it. Then, it's off to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 with the kids and a couple of friends for the boy's b-day celebration.

2 comments:

saintseester said...

Ours just came home today. I said, "do you have homework?" ha ha ha

azn8tive said...

Ooohhh...that's mean!!! *snicker*