Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Venting

Have you ever had one of those days where you want to scream "I QUIT"? Well, today was one of those days for me. I work for a local school and while I enjoy my job thoroughly, it does get to me. The thing I "love" the most is when parents come in to pick up their children after they've boarded the bus to go home. The end of the day is always chaotic - but when one has to retrieve a child off the bus, it's infuriating. The parents all know the procedures as they were addressed at the 1st PTA meeting and are PRINTED in the school handbook, but feel that the procedures DON'T apply to them. Grrrr.....

Only 15 more school days...I hope I can survive that long!

6 comments:

saintseester said...

No. I never have those days. Uh.

azn8tive said...

**snort** Are finals over yet? I'm thinking margaritas to celebrate the end of the year.

saintseester said...

Finals are over! Margaritas sound great.

azn8tive said...

Yes! I'm planning on celebrating on the 23rd. We need to plan a girls' night out!

saintseester said...

Blah - kids last day is the 25th, then recital sat, then piano recital sun, then our memorial day backyard bash monday

... and we still don't know if the spa will be here in time for that...

Oooh - I know, girls nite in the spa.

azn8tive said...

I don't finish up w/work until the 24th, but they're easy days. Yeah!!!

Girls' nite in the spa is a great idea. We're tossing around the idea about getting one, so I may pick your brain about it.