Friday, August 8, 2008

Back to School...Already?

Actually, school started back on Wednesday. Where has the summer gone?

I'm working only 3 hours/day - not really happy about it. I feel disconnected and lost. It's hard for me to just leave work in the middle of the day when I know how crazy things can get in the afternoons. At least, I still have a job and I can move within the system if I want to if something becomes available. I'm giving this new situation until Fall Break and make a final decision then. I'm hoping something else will come available, but if nothing comes up, I'll be just as happy being a SAHM again. There is always something to do around here.

Funny thing...it dawned on me yesterday that my daughter will be graduating high school in 2011 and my son in 2013. My how time flies! The girl is wanting to go to art school and has started doing research. We have suggested a back up plan - just so that she will have a constant means of support. Not sure what she's come up with. The boy hasn't mentioned anything about what he'd like to do when he "grows" up. He is very mechanically inclined so, we're thinking some sort of engineer. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: