Saturday, June 9, 2007

Dinner with Friends

Last night was my book club night. It was soooo much fun! I had not seen my friends since March for one reason or another - anniversary, dance recitals, end of school year activities, and just generally feeling a little anti-social (I do that sometimes, though I'm not sure why). It was a wonderful evening - I really needed a night out with the girls. I've been a little stressed lately and needed to decompress. It was fun just to talk about our book (The Secret History by Donna Tartt) and then let the conversation digress as it will with 9 women in the room. Boy oh boy, could we write some stories. :) As a matter of fact, I mentioned creating a blog so that we could share our conversations with y'all. Still waiting on the consensus about it. Anyway, when my friend, B, dropped me off at home afterward, I had no idea it was 11:30pm (didn't wear a watch). Thank you to my friends - you made my week. Love you all!!!! :)

4 comments:

saintseester said...

I know - we totally need to do that blog. It would be so totally hawt. I'll set something up with my platform and a domain name if y'all want to later.

saintseester said...

did I say totally enough? Because I totally don't think so...

Bo said...

Totally. But you forgot to say it would rawk and it would be kewl.

azn8tive said...

Totally! I think it's a great idea. Need to get the word around to the others for their input. :)