Friday, June 8, 2007

Me from A to Z

This meme comes courtesy of Tense Teacher, one of my favorites.

A - Available/Single? Very happily married for 18 years

B - Best Friend? My Hubby
C- Cake or Pie? I make a pretty mean dark chocolate cake!
D - Drink Of Choice? Diet Coke

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Lotion and of course, deodorant.
F - Favorite Color? Pink...and black.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy bears
H - Hometown? I was born in Arizona, but now call Northern Alabama home since we've been here for 17 years.
I - Indulgence? My once per week jaunt to Starbucks for a non-fat, sugar-free Cinnamon Dolce Latte - no whip, of course. And Italian chocolate from Perrano's in Torino, Italy.
J - January Or February? February 'cuz it's my birthday month and that spring is just about a month away.
K - Kids & Their Names? Two - daughter (14) and son (12)
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Hubby, kids, a good book and an even better glass of Italian wine.
M - Marriage date? April 22, 1989

N- Number Of Siblings? One - brother
O - Oranges Or Apples? Gala apples
P - Phobias/Fears? I don't dig carnival rides - they make me sick.
Q - Favorite Quote? "Let us make one point, that we meet each other with a smile, when it is difficult to smile. Smile at each other, make time for each other in your family." Mother Teresa, in her Nobel lecture

R - Reason to Smile? There are many reasons to smile: my hubby, my children, a great book, seeing family that you haven't seen in a while.
S - Season? I have to choose just one?! I love fall the most, but spring comes in a close 2nd.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? No tagging - as I'm new to all of this, but take it if you want to. :)
U - Unknown Fact About Me - Hmm...let me think about this one. I know - I fractured my right ankle running in P.E. 20 minutes into 1st period in 7th grade. That was fun - NOT!!!
V - Vegetable you don’t like? I loathe eggplant, mushy red tomatoes and fried green tomatoes. Yuck!
W - Worst Habit? I put things off until the last possible minute.
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Let's see I've had one done on my right ankle, dental x-rays, mammograms (are they x-rays?), chest (to rule out pneumonia). I think that's it.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Bruschetta made with fresh bread, fresh mozzarella cheese, garden-fresh roma tomatoes, basil, garlic and balsamic vinegar.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Aquarius

Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for adding me to your blogroll, as well. I enjoyed reading your meme answers, and I look forward to exploring your blog some more.