Monday, August 6, 2007

Cleaning House

Let's face it not many people enjoy cleaning the house. I'm NOT one of them. I find it relaxing. My friends know that I set aside one day each week to clean house top to bottom. Before I went back to work that day was Tuesday. I don't know why I chose Tuesday - maybe because Monday was MY day (kids at school and hubby at work). Now, it gets relegated to the weekend. It used to take me all morning to clean the entire house, but now it takes just about all day. Mainly 'cuz I find other things to do (like checking email, reading blogs, etc.). That and I don't really enjoy dusting (I'd rather clean toilets), so I put it off until last. I find great satisfaction knowing that when I'm finished the house looks great...that is until the kids get home. :)

P.S. I love to mow the yard. I do it all mow, edge and clean up the clippings. It's great exercise and when I'm all done, the yard looks really nice.

I know...I'm weird! :)

No comments: