Saturday, August 25, 2007

Stormy Weather

WooHoo!!! The heat wave has broken. Well, I hope so anyway. Storms started popping up yesterday afternoon and continued on until the wee hours of this morning. How do I know this? I couldn't sleep! Normally, thunderstorms lull me into sound sleep, but not last night. I'm not prone to having insomnia, so I don't know what happened. Maybe it was the cup of coffee I had with dessert at Book Club, which by the way was great fun despite the book being a bust (I picked a dud).

Anyway, I was up for a little while watching all of the vivid lightning. What a light show!!! It was like daylight in the living room. Very cool! I'd have gone out on the patio to watch, but the rain was blowing onto the porch. Maybe it'll storm again this afternoon. :) Come on rain!!!

2 comments:

saintseester said...

Don't be too hard on yourself about the book. Sometimes we just don't have a winner.

azn8tive said...

I try not to, but sometimes it's tough. We had fun anyway! Love hearing your stories. :)